Opal (CURRENCY:OPAL) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 29th. One Opal coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0123 or 0.00000288 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Opal has a total market cap of $186,385.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Opal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Opal has traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00024817 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004157 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00032934 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003461 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00001292 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.63 or 0.00180153 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008644 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
OPAL is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 12th, 2014. Opal’s total supply is 15,148,717 coins. Opal’s official website is www.opal-coin.com. Opal’s official Twitter account is @OpalCoinTeam.
Buying and Selling Opal
Opal can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Opal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.