Ubex (CURRENCY:UBEX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 29th. During the last week, Ubex has traded 11.1% lower against the dollar. One Ubex token can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000016 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, BitMart, Fatbtc and BitForex. Ubex has a total market capitalization of $2.03 million and $1.01 million worth of Ubex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00019387 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00038302 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00001567 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010216 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002478 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006294 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004038 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00006126 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00002109 BTC.
Ubex Token Profile
Ubex (CRYPTO:UBEX) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 21st, 2018. Ubex’s total supply is 4,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,012,932,547 tokens. Ubex’s official Twitter account is @ubex_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ubex is www.ubex.com. The official message board for Ubex is medium.com/ubex.
Buying and Selling Ubex
Ubex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Hotbit, BitMart, BitForex, Fatbtc, IDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.