ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 29th. ZCore has a total market capitalization of $334,786.00 and $14,487.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCore coin can currently be purchased for about $0.23 or 0.00005372 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. During the last seven days, ZCore has traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00001188 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003343 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000033 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.