Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 7.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 30th. Over the last week, Civic has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar. One Civic token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0636 or 0.00001588 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, Bittrex and Liqui. Civic has a total market cap of $21.81 million and $1.01 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00008961 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003934 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024774 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $93.03 or 0.02311683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00125182 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00194310 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $363.04 or 0.09020805 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Civic’s genesis date was June 21st, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,967 tokens. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform.
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, OKEx, Mercatox, Upbit, Gate.io, Poloniex, GOPAX, Liqui, Kucoin, IDEX, COSS, Huobi, Livecoin, Vebitcoin, Binance, Kyber Network, Bittrex, HitBTC and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.