Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 30th. Over the last week, Nxt has traded down 12.3% against the dollar. One Nxt coin can currently be purchased for $0.0310 or 0.00000772 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange and Upbit. Nxt has a market capitalization of $30.99 million and $318,436.00 worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00049931 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00034359 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00028670 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025014 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00039321 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00048819 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003578 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
Nxt is a PoS/LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 24th, 2013. Nxt’s total supply is 998,999,942 coins. Nxt’s official Twitter account is @NxtCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nxt’s official message board is nxtforum.org. The Reddit community for Nxt is /r/nxt and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nxt’s official website is nxt.org.
Buying and Selling Nxt
Nxt can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, OKEx, Livecoin, Poloniex, Indodax, CoinEgg, Bittrex and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.