ODEM (CURRENCY:ODE) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 30th. One ODEM token can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00005381 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex and Ethfinex. During the last week, ODEM has traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. ODEM has a market capitalization of $47.28 million and $1.08 million worth of ODEM was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00008985 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003962 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024737 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.97 or 0.02380874 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00125626 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00195929 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $368.42 or 0.09140002 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000118 BTC.
ODEM’s genesis date was February 3rd, 2018. ODEM’s total supply is 268,946,131 tokens and its circulating supply is 218,002,386 tokens. The official website for ODEM is odem.io. The official message board for ODEM is medium.com/odem. ODEM’s official Twitter account is @ODEM_IO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ODEM is /r/ODEM and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ODEM Token Trading
ODEM can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ODEM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ODEM should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ODEM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ODEM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ODEM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.