SatoshiMadness (CURRENCY:MAD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 30th. One SatoshiMadness coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, SatoshiMadness has traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar. SatoshiMadness has a total market capitalization of $129,304.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SatoshiMadness was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00039990 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005252 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000465 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
SatoshiMadness Coin Profile
MAD is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on August 16th, 2015. SatoshiMadness’ total supply is 2,000,683,485 coins. SatoshiMadness’ official Twitter account is @SatoshiMadness.
Buying and Selling SatoshiMadness
SatoshiMadness can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SatoshiMadness directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SatoshiMadness should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SatoshiMadness using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SatoshiMadness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SatoshiMadness and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.