Soma (CURRENCY:SCT) traded down 13.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 30th. One Soma token can currently be purchased for about $0.0392 or 0.00000977 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and Cryptopia. Soma has a market cap of $316,192.00 and approximately $53,910.00 worth of Soma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Soma has traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006770 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00022753 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.75 or 0.00217748 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000933 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Soma is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Soma’s total supply is 14,418,075 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,066,976 tokens. Soma’s official Twitter account is @SomaToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Soma is soma.co.
Buying and Selling Soma
Soma can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Soma should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Soma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Soma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.