Sugar Exchange (CURRENCY:SGR) traded 13% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 30th. Over the last seven days, Sugar Exchange has traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Sugar Exchange has a market cap of $124,803.00 and $502.00 worth of Sugar Exchange was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sugar Exchange token can currently be bought for about $0.0057 or 0.00000141 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00008941 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003902 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024823 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.70 or 0.02331043 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00125041 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00194016 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $363.10 or 0.09032856 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000118 BTC.
About Sugar Exchange
Sugar Exchange’s launch date was November 10th, 2017. Sugar Exchange’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,008,254 tokens. The official website for Sugar Exchange is sugarexchange.io. Sugar Exchange’s official Twitter account is @Sugar_Exchange.
Sugar Exchange Token Trading
Sugar Exchange can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sugar Exchange directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sugar Exchange should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sugar Exchange using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sugar Exchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sugar Exchange and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.