TechShares (CURRENCY:THS) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 30th. TechShares has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of TechShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, TechShares has traded flat against the US dollar. One TechShares coin can now be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00071694 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00009684 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 30.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000505 BTC.
TechShares Coin Profile
TechShares is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 28th, 2016. TechShares’ total supply is 646,359,158 coins. TechShares’ official website is www.techsharescommunity.com.
TechShares Coin Trading
TechShares can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TechShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TechShares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TechShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TechShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TechShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.