Thunderstake (CURRENCY:TSC) traded down 14.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 30th. Thunderstake has a market capitalization of $34,426.00 and approximately $258.00 worth of Thunderstake was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Thunderstake coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Thunderstake has traded 36.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00040769 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004076 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 84.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded up 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000964 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00001413 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000123 BTC.
Thunderstake (TSC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 10th, 2018. Thunderstake’s total supply is 427,807,478 coins. The official website for Thunderstake is thunderstake.com. Thunderstake’s official Twitter account is @thunderstake.
Buying and Selling Thunderstake
Thunderstake can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thunderstake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thunderstake should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Thunderstake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thunderstake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thunderstake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.