Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One Achain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0106 or 0.00000253 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Koinex, Kucoin and Coinnest. In the last week, Achain has traded 11.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Achain has a total market cap of $7.94 million and approximately $514,528.00 worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00023906 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $100.01 or 0.02393721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00126309 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.01 or 0.00191722 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $398.51 or 0.09538277 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Achain Coin Profile
Achain’s genesis date was June 25th, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 749,980,919 coins. Achain’s official website is www.achain.com. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Achain is /r/Achain_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, Bitinka, Bitbns, Koinex, Huobi, Cobinhood, OKEx, Indodax, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Kucoin, CoinEgg and Coinnest. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Achain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.