AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 2nd. AdEx has a market cap of $8.78 million and approximately $2.90 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdEx token can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00002903 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Binance and Kyber Network. Over the last week, AdEx has traded 36.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008909 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003879 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.48 or 0.02416175 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00127165 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00192494 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $395.95 or 0.09616316 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000119 BTC.
AdEx Token Profile
AdEx launched on May 30th, 2017. AdEx’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,430,701 tokens. AdEx’s official website is www.adex.network. The Reddit community for AdEx is /r/AdEx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdEx’s official Twitter account is @AdEx_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AdEx
AdEx can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Gatecoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Liqui, Bittrex, Binance, Upbit, HitBTC and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdEx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdEx should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.