Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Aragon has a market cap of $13.38 million and $117,095.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for $0.46 or 0.00011167 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, IDEX, Bitfinex and AirSwap. In the last week, Aragon has traded 44.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008909 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003879 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $99.48 or 0.02416175 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00127165 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00192494 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $395.95 or 0.09616316 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Aragon launched on May 5th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,102,723 tokens. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject. The official website for Aragon is aragon.one. Aragon’s official message board is blog.aragon.one.
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Bittrex, GOPAX, Upbit, HitBTC, AirSwap, Liqui and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.