Blitzcash (CURRENCY:BLITZ) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Blitzcash coin can now be bought for $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Blitzcash has traded flat against the US dollar. Blitzcash has a total market capitalization of $717,089.00 and $0.00 worth of Blitzcash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024492 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00019424 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004204 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00033028 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003378 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00001385 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00009495 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00166538 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Blitzcash (CRYPTO:BLITZ) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 5th, 2015. Blitzcash’s total supply is 4,153,187 coins. Blitzcash’s official Twitter account is @bitalize. The official website for Blitzcash is blitz.cash.
Buying and Selling Blitzcash
Blitzcash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blitzcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blitzcash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blitzcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blitzcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blitzcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.