Catcoin (CURRENCY:CAT) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Catcoin has a total market cap of $59,923.00 and $0.00 worth of Catcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Catcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0090 or 0.00000136 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Catcoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- GeyserCoin (GSR) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Cannation (CNNC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- JIYO (JIYOX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Catcoin Coin Profile
Catcoin (CAT) is a coin. Its genesis date was July 5th, 2017. Catcoin’s total supply is 6,662,700 coins. The official website for Catcoin is www.catcoins.org. Catcoin’s official Twitter account is @catcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Catcoin Coin Trading
Catcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Catcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Catcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Catcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Catcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Catcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.