Centrality (CURRENCY:CENNZ) traded up 7.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 2nd. One Centrality token can currently be bought for $0.0596 or 0.00001478 BTC on popular exchanges including UEX, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Centrality has a market cap of $47.75 million and $187,102.00 worth of Centrality was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Centrality has traded up 90.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00008987 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003901 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00024687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.06 or 0.02358994 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00128072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.84 or 0.00194456 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $387.19 or 0.09608343 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Centrality’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 801,382,336 tokens. The official website for Centrality is www.centrality.ai. The official message board for Centrality is medium.com/centrality. Centrality’s official Twitter account is @centralityai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Centrality
Centrality can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, UEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centrality directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centrality should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centrality using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centrality Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centrality and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.