ConnectJob (CURRENCY:CJT) traded 80.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Over the last seven days, ConnectJob has traded up 46% against the dollar. One ConnectJob token can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. ConnectJob has a market cap of $25,795.00 and $0.00 worth of ConnectJob was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00020136 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00038981 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002785 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010569 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006551 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004204 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002542 BTC.
ConnectJob uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on February 14th, 2018. ConnectJob’s total supply is 166,298,157 tokens and its circulating supply is 112,839,768 tokens. The official message board for ConnectJob is medium.com/@connectjob_. ConnectJob’s official Twitter account is @connectjobfd and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ConnectJob is www.connectjob.io.
ConnectJob Token Trading
ConnectJob can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ConnectJob directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ConnectJob should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ConnectJob using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ConnectJob Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ConnectJob and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.