CORION (CURRENCY:COR) traded up 12.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Over the last seven days, CORION has traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar. One CORION token can currently be bought for $0.0464 or 0.00001104 BTC on major exchanges. CORION has a total market cap of $0.00 and $234.00 worth of CORION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008788 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003854 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00023687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.42 or 0.02402818 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00127432 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $399.34 or 0.09461315 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000119 BTC.
CORION’s genesis date was May 16th, 2017. CORION’s total supply is 9,136,859 tokens. CORION’s official Twitter account is @CorionPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. CORION’s official website is www.corion.io.
Buying and Selling CORION
CORION can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CORION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CORION should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CORION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CORION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CORION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.