Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. Edgeless has a total market cap of $7.78 million and $70,556.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Edgeless token can now be purchased for about $0.0795 or 0.00001927 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit. During the last seven days, Edgeless has traded up 20.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008895 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003865 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024127 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.34 or 0.02431163 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00126589 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00192727 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $396.14 or 0.09598477 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Edgeless’ launch date was December 16th, 2016. Edgeless’ total supply is 132,046,997 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,818,696 tokens. The Reddit community for Edgeless is /r/Edgeless and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Edgeless’ official website is edgeless.io. Edgeless’ official message board is medium.com/edgeless. Edgeless’ official Twitter account is @edgelessproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Edgeless
Edgeless can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, Liqui, ABCC, Upbit, Livecoin and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edgeless directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edgeless should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Edgeless using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.