EDRCoin (CURRENCY:EDRC) traded 4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 2nd. EDRCoin has a market capitalization of $578,387.00 and approximately $4,884.00 worth of EDRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EDRCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00005067 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last week, EDRCoin has traded up 55.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00006404 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EDRCoin (CRYPTO:EDRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 22nd, 2016. EDRCoin’s total supply is 3,630,440 coins and its circulating supply is 2,848,833 coins. EDRCoin’s official website is www.edrcoin.cash. EDRCoin’s official Twitter account is @EDRCoinOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EDRCoin
EDRCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDRCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDRCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDRCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDRCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDRCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.