Emphy (CURRENCY:EPY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Emphy has a total market capitalization of $84,804.00 and $231.00 worth of Emphy was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Emphy token can currently be bought for $0.0107 or 0.00000267 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. Over the last week, Emphy has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.54 or 0.00812005 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0988 or 0.00002464 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003420 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00017497 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00001019 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002551 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00001717 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000902 BTC.
Emphy Token Profile
EPY is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 4th, 2015. Emphy’s total supply is 15,375,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,899,788 tokens. Emphy’s official Twitter account is @EmphyOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Emphy’s official website is emphy.io.
Buying and Selling Emphy
Emphy can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emphy should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.