Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded down 17.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 2nd. In the last week, Ethereum Meta has traded down 15.1% against the US dollar. One Ethereum Meta token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000094 BTC on exchanges including STEX and Token Store. Ethereum Meta has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $25.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008860 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003874 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024088 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $100.19 or 0.02410053 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00127020 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.01 or 0.00192696 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $397.54 or 0.09562395 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Ethereum Meta Token Profile
Ethereum Meta’s launch date was December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 96,571,598 tokens. The official website for Ethereum Meta is ethermeta.com. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Token Store. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Meta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.