Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Etherparty token can now be purchased for about $0.0108 or 0.00000260 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, HitBTC and ACX. In the last seven days, Etherparty has traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. Etherparty has a market capitalization of $5.69 million and $608,752.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008867 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003875 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024125 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.36 or 0.02396298 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00126142 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.01 or 0.00193170 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $397.44 or 0.09585171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Etherparty’s launch date was October 1st, 2017. Etherparty’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 528,478,202 tokens. Etherparty’s official website is etherparty.com. Etherparty’s official Twitter account is @etherparty_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Etherparty is medium.com/etherparty. The Reddit community for Etherparty is /r/etherparty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, ACX, HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etherparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.