FCoin Token (CURRENCY:FT) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. FCoin Token has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of FCoin Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, FCoin Token has traded flat against the dollar. One FCoin Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008865 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003867 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024082 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $99.71 or 0.02393106 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00127306 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.07 or 0.00193598 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $397.46 or 0.09539661 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000119 BTC.
FCoin Token Token Profile
FCoin Token’s genesis date was February 15th, 2018. FCoin Token’s total supply is 2,510,925,464 tokens. FCoin Token’s official Twitter account is @fabric_token. FCoin Token’s official website is www.fcoin.com/aboutft.html. The official message board for FCoin Token is medium.com/@FCoinOfficial.
FCoin Token Token Trading
FCoin Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FCoin Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FCoin Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FCoin Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FCoin Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FCoin Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.