Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. Gems has a market capitalization of $1.64 million and approximately $48,021.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Gems has traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Gems token can currently be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Fatbtc.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003878 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024190 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.01 or 0.02399982 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00126235 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00193980 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $395.71 or 0.09591735 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Gems ‘s launch date was January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,147,488,025 tokens. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg. The official message board for Gems is blog.gems.org. Gems ‘s official website is gems.org. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol.
Buying and Selling Gems
Gems can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gems should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gems using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.