Huncoin (CURRENCY:HNC) traded 16.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 2nd. One Huncoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Huncoin has traded up 99.1% against the US dollar. Huncoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $63.00 worth of Huncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.70 or 0.00812711 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003373 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00017450 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002575 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000898 BTC.
Huncoin (CRYPTO:HNC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 9th, 2015. Huncoin’s total supply is 44,798,593 coins. Huncoin’s official website is huncoin.org. Huncoin’s official Twitter account is @HunCoin.
Huncoin Coin Trading
Huncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Huncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Huncoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Huncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Huncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Huncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.