ICOS (CURRENCY:ICOS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. ICOS has a market capitalization of $1.19 million and $0.00 worth of ICOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ICOS has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar. One ICOS token can now be bought for $2.41 or 0.00038285 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008812 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003854 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00023745 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.61 or 0.02388475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00127738 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.21 or 0.00194829 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $400.51 or 0.09507582 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000119 BTC.
ICOS’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. ICOS’s total supply is 505,922 tokens and its circulating supply is 494,831 tokens. ICOS’s official Twitter account is @icobox_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. ICOS’s official website is icos.icobox.io.
ICOS Token Trading
ICOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.