indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. One indaHash token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000099 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex, IDEX and Livecoin. During the last week, indaHash has traded 29.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. indaHash has a market capitalization of $1.64 million and approximately $102,284.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008865 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003867 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024082 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.71 or 0.02393106 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00127306 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.07 or 0.00193598 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $397.46 or 0.09539661 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000119 BTC.
indaHash Token Profile
indaHash’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. indaHash’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 399,936,259 tokens. indaHash’s official website is indahash.com. The Reddit community for indaHash is /r/indaHash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for indaHash is medium.com/@indahash. indaHash’s official Twitter account is @indahash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
indaHash Token Trading
indaHash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Exrates, IDEX, Livecoin, HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as indaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.