MergeCoin (CURRENCY:MGC) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One MergeCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00002912 BTC on exchanges. MergeCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of MergeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, MergeCoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008864 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003874 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00023947 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.31 or 0.02414050 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.31 or 0.00127798 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.11 or 0.00195280 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $394.24 or 0.09488179 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000119 BTC.
MergeCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins. MergeCoin’s official website is www.mergecoin.com. The Reddit community for MergeCoin is /r/mergecoin. MergeCoin’s official Twitter account is @MergeCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MergeCoin Coin Trading
MergeCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MergeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MergeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MergeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MergeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MergeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.