Neural Protocol (CURRENCY:NRP) traded down 16.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 2nd. In the last week, Neural Protocol has traded up 4.6% against the US dollar. One Neural Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy and Hotbit. Neural Protocol has a total market capitalization of $66,241.00 and approximately $31,692.00 worth of Neural Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008844 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003855 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00023894 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $100.09 or 0.02400301 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.27 or 0.00126338 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00192368 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $398.33 or 0.09546063 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Neural Protocol Token Profile
Neural Protocol’s total supply is 9,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,208,150,010 tokens. Neural Protocol’s official Twitter account is @neuralprotocol. Neural Protocol’s official website is www.nrp.world.
Buying and Selling Neural Protocol
Neural Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neural Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neural Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neural Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neural Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neural Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.