OWNDATA (CURRENCY:OWN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 2nd. During the last week, OWNDATA has traded 2.9% higher against the dollar. OWNDATA has a market cap of $2.31 million and $20,342.00 worth of OWNDATA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OWNDATA token can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00006963 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00031413 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00001228 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 78.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014032 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 38% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000014 BTC.
OWNDATA (OWN) is a token. OWNDATA’s total supply is 110,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,000,000,000 tokens. OWNDATA’s official Twitter account is @owndata_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for OWNDATA is owndata.network. OWNDATA’s official message board is medium.com/@owndata.
Buying and Selling OWNDATA
OWNDATA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OWNDATA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OWNDATA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OWNDATA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OWNDATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OWNDATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.