Pal Network (CURRENCY:PAL) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. In the last seven days, Pal Network has traded up 36.8% against the dollar. Pal Network has a total market cap of $2.57 million and approximately $92,423.00 worth of Pal Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pal Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000135 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, DOBI trade, Kyber Network and CPDAX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008867 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003875 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024125 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $99.36 or 0.02396298 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00126142 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.01 or 0.00193170 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $397.44 or 0.09585171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Pal Network Token Profile
Pal Network launched on January 11th, 2018. Pal Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 459,233,909 tokens. Pal Network’s official Twitter account is @PolicyPalNET. Pal Network’s official message board is medium.com/@policypalnet. The Reddit community for Pal Network is /r/PolicyPalNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Pal Network is www.pal.network.
Buying and Selling Pal Network
Pal Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, IDEX, DOBI trade, Kyber Network, CPDAX, DDEX, CoinBene and DEx.top. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pal Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pal Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pal Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pal Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pal Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.