Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.76 or 0.00018280 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, YoBit, Tux Exchange and Bittylicious. Peercoin has a total market cap of $19.02 million and approximately $156,462.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Peercoin has traded up 6.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,142.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $171.78 or 0.04140806 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00008771 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00009434 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.10 or 0.01496417 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004361 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00022495 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00063448 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010534 BTC.
Peercoin is a coin. It was first traded on September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 25,078,784 coins. The official message board for Peercoin is talk.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Peercoin is www.peercoin.net.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, WEX, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, YoBit, SouthXchange, HitBTC, Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Bitsane and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.