Puregold Token (CURRENCY:PGT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 2nd. One Puregold Token token can now be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00006079 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OEX and COSS. Puregold Token has a market capitalization of $1.86 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Puregold Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Puregold Token has traded up 436.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00008963 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003896 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00024771 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.01 or 0.02361588 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.14 or 0.00127879 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00194419 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $386.71 or 0.09612417 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000118 BTC.
About Puregold Token
Puregold Token’s genesis date was January 4th, 2018. Puregold Token’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,627,725 tokens. Puregold Token’s official Twitter account is @Puregold_SG. Puregold Token’s official message board is blog.puregold.io. The official website for Puregold Token is puregold.io.
Puregold Token Token Trading
Puregold Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and OEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Puregold Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Puregold Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Puregold Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Puregold Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Puregold Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.