Regalcoin (CURRENCY:REC) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 2nd. During the last week, Regalcoin has traded up 22.1% against the US dollar. One Regalcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0059 or 0.00000142 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, BTC-Alpha and YoBit. Regalcoin has a total market cap of $75,898.00 and $67.00 worth of Regalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 130.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00006997 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00012563 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00002357 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Regalcoin (REC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 16th, 2017. Regalcoin’s total supply is 16,491,413 coins and its circulating supply is 12,799,009 coins. Regalcoin’s official Twitter account is @regalcoinx and its Facebook page is accessible here. Regalcoin’s official website is regalcoin.co. The Reddit community for Regalcoin is /r/RegalCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Regalcoin Coin Trading
Regalcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Regalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Regalcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Regalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Regalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Regalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.