Shivom (CURRENCY:OMX) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. Over the last seven days, Shivom has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar. Shivom has a total market cap of $1.74 million and $227.00 worth of Shivom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Shivom token can currently be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinsuper, CoinBene, DDEX and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008864 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003874 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00023947 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.31 or 0.02414050 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.31 or 0.00127798 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.11 or 0.00195280 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $394.24 or 0.09488179 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Shivom Token Profile
Shivom was first traded on June 5th, 2018. Shivom’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 641,602,680 tokens. The official message board for Shivom is medium.com/@projectshivom. The Reddit community for Shivom is /r/Shivom. The official website for Shivom is shivom.io. Shivom’s official Twitter account is @ProjectShivom.
Buying and Selling Shivom
Shivom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinBene, DDEX, Kucoin and Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shivom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shivom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shivom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shivom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shivom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.