SkinCoin (CURRENCY:SKIN) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 2nd. In the last seven days, SkinCoin has traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar. SkinCoin has a market cap of $516,495.00 and approximately $7,615.00 worth of SkinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SkinCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0059 or 0.00000146 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00008993 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003896 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00024793 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.83 or 0.02392001 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00128061 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00195298 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $386.68 or 0.09651493 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000119 BTC.
SkinCoin’s launch date was June 7th, 2017. SkinCoin’s total supply is 388,183,483 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,183,483 tokens. SkinCoin’s official website is skincoin.org. SkinCoin’s official Twitter account is @skincoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SkinCoin
SkinCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SkinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SkinCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SkinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SkinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SkinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.