SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 2nd. During the last week, SmileyCoin has traded up 16.6% against the dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. SmileyCoin has a market cap of $337,483.00 and $0.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00034112 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
SmileyCoin (CRYPTO:SMLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. SmileyCoin’s official website is tutor-web.info.
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
SmileyCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmileyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.