Soma (CURRENCY:SCT) traded down 10% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Soma has a total market capitalization of $295,186.00 and $52,930.00 worth of Soma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Soma token can now be purchased for about $0.0366 or 0.00000867 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Soma has traded down 8.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00006552 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00021438 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00251958 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 25.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000091 BTC.
SCT is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Soma’s total supply is 14,418,075 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,066,976 tokens. The official website for Soma is soma.co. Soma’s official Twitter account is @SomaToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Soma
Soma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Soma should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Soma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Soma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.