SteepCoin (CURRENCY:STEEP) traded 23.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 2nd. SteepCoin has a market cap of $28,802.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of SteepCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SteepCoin has traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar. One SteepCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Crex24 and Graviex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded up 109.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00002289 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00001187 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00006902 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded 157.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
STEEP is a coin. SteepCoin’s total supply is 189,569,725 coins and its circulating supply is 181,505,253 coins. SteepCoin’s official Twitter account is @steepcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. SteepCoin’s official website is www.steepcoin.net/en.
Buying and Selling SteepCoin
SteepCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, SouthXchange and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SteepCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SteepCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SteepCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SteepCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SteepCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.