Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 2nd. In the last seven days, Swarm has traded 18.5% lower against the US dollar. Swarm has a market capitalization of $10.67 million and approximately $6,540.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Swarm token can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00003764 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network, HitBTC and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008886 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003874 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024237 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $98.04 or 0.02372538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00126440 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00193766 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $397.19 or 0.09615569 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Swarm was first traded on September 7th, 2017. Swarm’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,621,574 tokens. The official website for Swarm is www.swarm.fund. The official message board for Swarm is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Swarm
Swarm can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swarm should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Swarm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.