TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. TenX has a total market cap of $32.11 million and $276,191.00 worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, TenX has traded up 8% against the dollar. One TenX token can now be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00007006 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Liqui, Coinrail and BigONE.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008833 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003874 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00023841 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $100.63 or 0.02400628 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00128473 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00195436 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $399.87 or 0.09538840 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000119 BTC.
TenX’s genesis date was June 6th, 2016. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,347,861 tokens. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TenX is www.tenx.tech. TenX’s official message board is blog.tenx.tech.
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, OKEx, HitBTC, Liqui, Huobi, Cryptopia, IDEX, Neraex, Kyber Network, BigONE, Bittrex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin, LATOKEN, Bit-Z, Upbit, Bithumb, Cobinhood, Vebitcoin, Gate.io, Livecoin, Coinrail and BitBay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.