TrustNote (CURRENCY:TTT) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 2nd. During the last seven days, TrustNote has traded down 15.3% against the US dollar. One TrustNote coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000128 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. TrustNote has a total market capitalization of $1.64 million and $813,163.00 worth of TrustNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008909 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003879 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $99.48 or 0.02416175 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00127165 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00192494 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $395.95 or 0.09616316 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000119 BTC.
TrustNote’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 309,999,945 coins. The official website for TrustNote is trustnote.org. The official message board for TrustNote is medium.com/trustnote. TrustNote’s official Twitter account is @Tap_Coin.
TrustNote Coin Trading
TrustNote can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrustNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrustNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrustNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.