Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. One Zeepin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0069 or 0.00000166 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Gate.io, LBank and HitBTC. In the last week, Zeepin has traded 20.1% higher against the dollar. Zeepin has a total market cap of $3.45 million and approximately $98,257.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008867 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003875 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024125 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $99.36 or 0.02396298 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00126142 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.01 or 0.00193170 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $397.44 or 0.09585171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Zeepin’s genesis date was January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Zeepin is medium.com/@zeepin. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zeepin is www.zeepin.io.
Zeepin Token Trading
Zeepin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, LBank and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeepin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeepin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.