Zennies (CURRENCY:ZENI) traded down 4.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. One Zennies coin can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. Over the last week, Zennies has traded down 6.9% against the US dollar. Zennies has a total market cap of $240,886.00 and $0.00 worth of Zennies was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 26.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded up 39.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000109 BTC.
Zennies Coin Profile
Zennies is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2017. Zennies’ total supply is 1,000,812,836 coins. The official website for Zennies is zeni.zone. Zennies’ official Twitter account is @zenizone.
Zennies Coin Trading
Zennies can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zennies directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zennies should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zennies using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zennies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zennies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.