Zippie (CURRENCY:ZIPT) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. During the last week, Zippie has traded up 12.2% against the US dollar. One Zippie token can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000052 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network, YoBit and CoinBene. Zippie has a total market cap of $507,663.00 and $1,104.00 worth of Zippie was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008824 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003866 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00023909 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.93 or 0.02413233 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.31 or 0.00127078 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.16 or 0.00195163 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $395.69 or 0.09461378 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Zippie’s launch date was March 29th, 2018. Zippie’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 234,556,650 tokens. The Reddit community for Zippie is /r/Zippie and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zippie is zippie.org. Zippie’s official Twitter account is @zippiehq and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zippie
Zippie can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX, YoBit and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zippie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zippie should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zippie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zippie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zippie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.