ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded 6.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One ZPER token can now be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000046 BTC on major exchanges including Allbit, HitBTC, Bit-Z and Coinsuper. ZPER has a total market capitalization of $2.56 million and approximately $1.56 million worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ZPER has traded up 5.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00006876 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00031381 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 78% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00013998 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 40.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000014 BTC.
ZPER (ZPR) is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,314,226,413 tokens. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZPER’s official website is Https://zper.io.
Buying and Selling ZPER
ZPER can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, Liquid, HitBTC, BitForex, Coinsuper and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZPER should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZPER using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.