RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded down 5.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 3rd. RevolutionVR has a total market cap of $3.88 million and approximately $5,166.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be purchased for $0.0185 or 0.00000459 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. In the last week, RevolutionVR has traded 6.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.25 or 0.00801655 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00002402 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003345 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00017441 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002726 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000587 BTC.
RevolutionVR Coin Profile
RevolutionVR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 3rd, 2015. RevolutionVR’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins. The official website for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live. The Reddit community for RevolutionVR is /r/Voxelus_Official. The official message board for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live/blog. RevolutionVR’s official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolutionVR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.