Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. During the last week, Bodhi has traded 39.1% lower against the dollar. Bodhi has a total market cap of $1.08 million and $810,639.00 worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bodhi token can now be purchased for $0.0269 or 0.00000774 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, Coinrail, Gate.io and Cobinhood.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029005 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.98 or 0.02902276 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00136242 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00179524 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $342.27 or 0.09837478 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Bodhi Token Profile
Bodhi launched on August 24th, 2017. Bodhi’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Bodhi’s official Twitter account is @bodhitoke. Bodhi’s official website is www.bodhi.network.
Bodhi Token Trading
Bodhi can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Cobinhood, Gate.io, Bibox and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bodhi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bodhi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bodhi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.